Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks about understanding media, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Being digital citizens by Engin F. Isin.
- Keywords for media studies edited by Laurie Ouellette and Jonathan Gray.
- The media student’s book by Gill Branston and Roy Stafford.
- New media : a critical introduction by Martin Lister and others.
- Media communication : an introduction to theory and process by James Watson.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!