Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks about music festivals, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Music festivals and the politics of participation by Roxy Robinson.
- Focus on festivals: contemporary European case studies and perspectives edited by Chris Newbold, Christopher Maughan, Jennie Jordan and Franco Bianchini.
- The pop festival: history, music, media, culture edited by George McKay.
- Music festivals in the UK : beyond the carnivalesque by Chris Anderton.
- Songs in black and lavender: race, sexual politics, and women’s music by Eileen M. Hayes.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!