Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on starting your own business, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- The mission-driven venture : business solutions to the world’s most vexing social problems by Marc J Lane.
- Unicorn tears : why startups fail and how to avoid it by Jamie Pride.
- Build your business in 90 minutes a day by Nigel Botterill and Martin Gladdish.
- A crowdfunder’s strategy guide : build a better business by building community by Jamey Stegmaier.
- Starting a business: all-in-one for dummies by Eric Tyson et al.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!