Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on teaching primary science, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Teaching primary science by Peter Loxley et al.
- ASE guide to primary science education edited by Natasha Serret and Sarah Earle.
- The teaching of science in primary schools by Wynne Harlen with Anne Qualter.
- Teaching science creatively by Dan Davies and Deb McGregor.
- Early science education by Yvonne Anders et al.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!