Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on COVID-19, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Coronavirus politics : the comparative politics and policy of COVID-19 edited by Scott L. Greer et al
- Religious fundamentalism in the age of pandemic edited by Nina Käsehage
- Psychological insights for understanding COVID-19 and work edited by Cary L. Cooper.
- Cybersecurity in the COVID-19 pandemic by Kenneth Okereafor.
- COVID-19 in the global south : impacts and responses edited by Pádraig Carmody et al.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!