Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on creative writing, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- The craft: a guide to making poetry happen in the 21st century edited by Rishi Dastidar.
- A companion to creative writing edited by Graeme Harper.
- Reading like a writer: a guide for people who love books and for those who want to write them by Francine Prose.
- From language to creative writing : an introduction by Philip Seargeant and Bill Greenwell.
- The handbook of creative writing edited by Steven Earnshaw.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!