Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on apes, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Chimpanzees of the lakeshore : natural history and culture at Mahale by Toshisada Nishida.
- The gibbons : new perspectives on small ape socioecology and population biology edited by Susan Lappan & Danielle J. Whittaker.
- Planet without apes by Craig B. Stanford.
- Among African apes : stories and photos from the field by Martha M. Robbins and Christophe Boesch.
- Behavioural diversity in chimpanzees and bonobos edited by Christophe Boesch, Gottfried Hohmann and Linda F. Marchant.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!