Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on biomimicry, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Bioinspiration and biomimicry in chemistry : reverse-engineering nature edited by Gerhard F. Swiegers
- Biomimicry in architecture by Michael Pawlyn
- Biologically inspired robotics edited by Yunhui Liu and Dong Sun
- The nature of investing : resilient investment strategies through biomimicry by Katherine Collins
- Biomimetics : a Molecular Perspective by Raz Jelinek
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!