Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on robots, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Robots in space : technology, evolution, and interplanetary travel by Roger D. Launius and Howard E. McCurdy.
- Medieval robots : mechanism, magic, nature, and art by E.R. Truitt.
- When robots kill : artificial intelligence under criminal law by Gabriel Hallevy.
- Robots, artificial intelligence, and service automation in travel, tourism and hospitality edited by Stanislav Ivanov and Craig Webster.
- Robots that talk and listen : technology and social impact edited by Judith A. Markowitz.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!