Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on developing your reading skills, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Reading critically at university by Mike Metcalfe.
- Reading, writing and reasoning: a guide for students by Gavin J. Fairbairn and Christopher Winch.
- How to use your reading in your essays by Jeanne Godfrey.
- Critical reading and writing in the digital age: an introductory coursebook by Andrew Goatly and Preet Hiradhar.
- Reading & making notes by Jeanne Godfrey.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!