Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks to help education students succeed, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
- Studying childhood and early childhood by Kay Sambell, Mel Gibson and Sue Miller.
- A student’s guide to education studies edited by Stephen Ward.
- Essential theory for primary teachers: an introduction for busy trainees by Lynne Graham-Matheson.
- Critical thinking skills for education students by Lesley-Jane Eales-Reynolds et al.
- Wise up: learning to live the learning life by Guy Claxton
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!