Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on applied linguistics, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Applied linguistics in the Middle East and North Africa : current practices and future directions edited by Atta Gebril.
- The handbook of applied linguistics edited by Alan Davies and Catherine Elder.
- An introduction to applied linguistics : from practice to theory by Alan Davies
- Critical applied linguistics : a critical introduction by Alastair Pennycock.
- Applied linguistics edited by Li Wei.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!