Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on migration, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- The age of migration: international population movements in the modern world by Hein de Haas, Mark J Miller and Stephen Castles.
- Merchants of labor : recruiters and international labor migration by Philip Martin.
- Migrant capital: networks, identities and strategies edited by Louise Ryan, Umut Erel and Alessio D’Angelo.
- Europe’s migration crisis: border deaths and human dignity by Vicki Squire.
- Violent borders: refugees and the right to move by Reece Jones.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!