Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on law and technology, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Law and the “sharing economy” : regulating online market platforms edited by Derek McKee, Finn Makela, and Teresa Scassa ; in collaboration with Sabrine Tremblay-Huet.
- Ethics and civil drones : European policies and proposals for the industry edited by María Miguel Molina, Virginia Santamarina Campos.
- Information technology law : the law and society by Andrew Murray.
- Technology : new trajectories in law by Penny Crofts and Honni van Rijswijk.
- Sexting and revenge pornography : legislative and social dimensions of a modern digital phenomenon by Andy Phippen and Maggie Brennan.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!