Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of topics.
24 January (today!) is International Day of Education. The theme of the day in 2022 is Changing Course, Transforming Education.
To inspire you, here are five ebooks on the transforming power of education, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- The nature of transformation : environmental adult education by Darlene E. Clover and others.
- Motivation to learn : transforming classroom culture to support student achievement by Michael Middleton and Kevin Perks.
- Audacious education purposes : how governments transform the goals of education systems edited by Fernando M. Reimers.
- Arts activism, education, and therapies : transforming communities across Africa edited by Hazel Barnes.
- Transforming higher education in Afghanistan : success admidst ongoing struggle by Fred M Hayward.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!