Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
To mark Holocaust Memorial Day, here are five ebooks on the Holocaust (available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff) to help us all understand and reflect.
- The Holocaust: the human tragedy by Martin Gilbert.
- The Holocaust encyclopedia edited by Walter Laqueur and Judith Tydor Baumel.
- The Holocaust: memories and history by Victoria Khiterer, Ryan Barrick, and David Misal.
- Never again: a history of the Holocaust by Martin Gilbert
- The Holocaust: history and memory by Jeremy Black
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!
One thought on “The five ebooks you need on the Holocaust”
Pingback: The five ebooks you need on Holocaust survivors – OXFORD BROOKES LIBRARY NEWS