Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on action research in education, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Action research: models, methods & examples edited by Jerry W. Willis and Claudia Edwards.
- Action research in education by Mary McAteer.
- Action research: the challenges of understanding & changing practice by Andrew Townsend.
- Action research: principles & practice by Jean McNiff.
- Action research for teachers: a practical guide by Jean McNiff and Jack Whitehead.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!