Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on fair trade, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Fair trade and organic agriculture : a winning combination? edited by Priyanka Parvathi, Ulrike Grote & Hermann Waibel.
- Everyday sustainability : gender justice and fair trade tea in Darjeeling by Debarati Sen.
- The fair trade scandal : marketing poverty to benefit the rich by Ndongo Samba Sylla.
- Fair trade from the ground up : new markets for social justice by April Linton.
- The politics of fair trade : a survey edited by Meera Warrier.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!