Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Thursday 3 March 2022 is University Mental Health Day. No student should ever feel alone with their mental health.
Here are five ebooks to help you look after yourself and those around you. The ebooks are available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- The stress solution : the 4 steps to reset your body, mind, relationships and purpose by Rangan Chatterjee.
- Mindfulness for students by Stella Cottrell.
- Anxiety @ university by Dominique Thompson.
- The well gardened mind : rediscovering nature in the modern world by Sue Stuart-Smith.
- The art of rest : how to find respite in the modern age by Claudia Hammond.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
You may also want to explore our Wellbeing at University reading and resources list or visit the University’s Wellbeing page.