Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks about sleep and dreams, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- The cloak of dreams : Chinese fairy tales by Béla Balázs.
- Dreaming souls : sleep, dreams, and the evolution of the conscious mind by Owen Flanagan.
- Sleep in early modern England by Sasha Handley.
- The interwoven sources of dreams by Umberto Barcaro.
- The art of dreams : reflections and representations edited by Barbara Hahn and Meike G. Werner.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!