Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks about Holocaust survivors, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Sister in sorrow : life histories of female Holocaust survivors from Hungary by Ilana Rosen and Sandy Bloom.
- Case closed : Holocaust survivors in postwar America by Beth B. Cohen.
- Child survivors of the Holocaust by Paul Valent
- Holocaust survivors in Canada : exclusion, inclusion, transformation, 1947-1955 by Adara Goldberg
- Holocaust survivors : resettlement, memories, identities edited by Dalia Ofer, Francoise S. Ouzan, and Judy Tydor Baumel-Schwartz
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.