Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks specially written for international students, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Academic communication skills : conversation strategies for international graduate students by by Li-Shih Huang.
- Study skills for international students by Kathleen McMillan and Jonathan Weyers.
- Study skills for Chinese students by Michael Courtney & Xiangping Du.
- Academic writing : a handbook for international students by Stephen Bailey.
- Academic writing skills for international students by Siew Hean Read.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!