Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks on the Anthropocene, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Art, theory and practice in the Anthropocene edited by Julie Reiss.
- Cities in the Anthropocene : new ecology and urban politics by Ihnji Jon.
- Wildlife in the Anthropocene : conservation after nature by Jamie Lorimer.
- The Anthropocene and the global environmental crisis edited by Clive Hamilton, Christophe Bonneuil and François Gemenne.
- Allegories of the Anthropocene by Elizabeth M. DeLoughrey.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!