Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
Here are five ebooks about photography, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- Street photography assignments by Valerie Jardin.
- The Routledge companion to photography and visual culture edited by Moritz Neumüller.
- The visual is political : feminist photography and countercultural activity in 1970s Britain by Na’ama Klorman-Eraqi.
- Photography : the key concepts by David Bate.
- The culture of photography in public space edited by Anne Marsh, Melissa Miles and Daniel Palmer.
You can find other books and ebooks on this topic on LibrarySearch.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!