Oxford Brookes Library has thousands of ebooks available to read, wherever you are. But it’s not always easy to know where to start.
To complement your module reading lists, we’re gathering together great ebooks you may not have seen yet, on a range of themes.
For World Wildlife Day, here are five inspirational ebooks about wildlife, available to all Oxford Brookes students and staff:
- The eye of the sandpiper : stories from the living world by Brandon Keim.
- The draw any animal book : over 150 simple step-by-step drawing sequences for every kind of creature by Robert Lambry.
- Fingers in the sparkle jar by Chris Packham.
- Rebirding : rewilding Britain and its birds by Benedict Macdonald.
- Tracking the Highland tiger : in search of Scottish wildcats by Marianne Taylor.
Don’t forget to explore The Five Ebooks You Need on other topics!